New York Personal Injury Lawyer
Helping Injured & Disabled People Statewide
At The Law Offices of Irwin D. Tubman, LLC, we understand that an accident or serious injury can leave you feeling overwhelmed. You may be uncertain about the future, wondering how you will be able to pay for medical bills, and provide for your family. Our New York personal injury attorneys are here to help you through every step of the legal process.
Since 1974, we have been providing strong legal representation to injured and disabled clients in New York. We handle a wide range of personal injury and disability matters, including car accidents, slip and falls, workplace injuries, and divorce.
Call our office today at (212) 203-4529 or contact us online to request an initial consultation with our firm.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our attorneys have extensive experience handling personal injury cases, including those related to:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Slip and falls
- Workplace injuries
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability
- Wrongful death
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
After an accident, you may be eligible to recover compensation for your injuries and other damages. Our New York personal injury attorneys can help you seek compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Disability and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
Our attorneys understand how to effectively present your case and fight for the maximum compensation you are owed. We have a long track record of success, having recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
Our firm can handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on your recovery. We will thoroughly investigate the accident, gather evidence, and take care of all the necessary paperwork. Our attorneys are skilled litigators who are prepared to take your case to trial if necessary.
Our firm has offices in New York City, Woodbury, and Cedarhurst. We provide personalized legal services to clients throughout the state, including those in Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County.
Disability Cases We Handle
Having a disability can present many challenges, especially when it comes to being able to work and support your family. If you have a disability, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. These benefits are intended to help those who are unable to work for at least 12 months due to a disability, including physical and mental impairments.
Unfortunately, the application process is complex, and many legitimate claims are initially denied. At The Law Offices of Irwin D. Tubman, LLC, we can help you navigate the application process and fight for the benefits you need.
Our experienced attorneys can help you with all aspects of your SSD claim, including:
- Initial application – Our attorneys can help you complete the application and gather all necessary documentation. We will work to ensure that your application is as strong as possible to avoid a denial.
- Appeals – If your claim is denied, you have the right to appeal. Our attorneys can help you navigate the appeals process and fight for the benefits you are owed.
- Hearings – If your appeal is denied, you can request a hearing before an administrative law judge (ALJ). Our attorneys have extensive experience representing clients in SSD hearings and can help you effectively present your case.
Our firm can handle every aspect of your SSD claim, so you don’t have to go through this difficult process alone. We have a long track record of success and have helped many clients obtain the benefits they are owed.
Divorce Cases We Handle
Divorce is a complex and emotional process that can have a significant impact on your future. If you are considering filing for divorce, it is important to have a skilled attorney on your side. At The Law Offices of Irwin D. Tubman, LLC, we can help you through every step of the divorce process.
Our experienced attorneys can help you with all aspects of your divorce, including:
- Property division – In New York, marital property is divided equitably (fairly). Our attorneys can help you understand your rights and work to ensure that you receive a fair division of property.
- Spousal support – In some cases, a spouse may be entitled to alimony (spousal support). Our attorneys can help you understand your rights and work to ensure that you receive the support you are owed.
- Child custody and visitation – In a divorce, the court will make a determination regarding child custody and visitation. Our attorneys can help you understand your rights and work to ensure that the best interests of your child are protected.
- Child support – Both parents have a legal obligation to support their children. Our attorneys can help you understand your rights and work to ensure that you receive the child support you are owed.
Our firm can handle every aspect of your divorce, so you can focus on your family and your future. We will work to achieve a settlement that meets your needs and the needs of your family. If a settlement cannot be reached, our attorneys are skilled litigators who are prepared to take your case to trial.
Call Us Today for a Consultation
At The Law Offices of Irwin D. Tubman, LLC, we are committed to providing our clients with the strong legal representation they need and the personalized attention they deserve. We will take the time to listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and keep you informed about the status of your case.
Our firm offers free initial consultations, and there are no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you. We have offices in New York City, Woodbury, and Cedarhurst and accept cases throughout the state.
If you are seeking legal representation in a personal injury, disability, or divorce matter, call our office today at (212) 203-4529 or contact us online to request a consultation.##END##